Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sleepy time

So, yesterday was my 1st time back into the gym after a long week off. I caught a cold and it really dragged all last week and I was pretty pissed I caught a cold, knowingly I haven't been sick for 2 years and my immune system is really good. Plus, I was out of the gym that whole week really made me feel like crap and that also kinda ticked me off. I had the urge and wanted to go in and learn techniques and even roll, but I didn't wanna risk getting anyone else sick.

So, I went to the gym yesterday feeling ok, maybe it was me or maybe it was my body recovering from being sick, but I sure performed half assed and terrible! I felt so rusty and it's weird what a week off will do to you. ughhh...We were drilling guard passing and I was paired up with my instructor. I was passing, then got caught in a triangle, but he couldn't finish it. So my instructor choked me with a fist to my throat, while still caught in the triangle lock. It felt tight, but I was defending good. Then, all of sudden I wake up like WTF?, with my instructor standing over me. I got choked out unconscious! LOL...I swear I never seen it coming, all I know was I was defending good and BAM!...I was out cold snoring. It felt like a dream, like I was in my bedroom sleeping and really really dreaming. It's a funny, odd feeling when you wake up from unconsciousness...LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment