Thursday, March 10, 2011

Good news!

So my gym, Green Bay Jui Jitsu is expanding and will soon be affiliated with Scott Huston, who owns and operates 360 BJJ/Brasa in Milwaukee, WI. To me, this is great news because like I mentioned earlier in one of my post. I think Scott Huston is one of the top and best BJJ players in WI. It's going to be great having an affiliation with 360 Brasa. From what I heard, Scott will be coming up to Green Bay at least 2X a month to instruct classes and teach. It'll be great having someone of his caliber teaching. At least I'm happy and stoked for this change.

Website: http://360-bjj.com/


 Some fo Scott Hustons accomplishments are:
- 2x Pan American Champion, winning gold in his category over the past two years (09’ and 10’)
- 4x North American Grappling Association (NAGA) Champion, and Arnold Gracie BJJ Classic Champion.
- Scott was voted 2008 “Grappler of Year” and is currently the #1 ranked grappler in Wisconsin.

Scott is currently a brown belt under Rodrigo “Comprido” Medeiros, who is one of the most decorated Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belts in the world.


                                          Comprido, Me and Scott Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment