Thursday, February 17, 2011

Combat Corner BJJ tournament

For the last couple of months, I have been training as much as I can and putting my time on the mats. I already see improvements in my BJJ game, but at the same time I have a lot of errors and gaps to fill. I have a Brazilian Jui Jitsu tournament this weekend and I'm excited! Except the only thing is, I'm also injured. Went to class this Tuesday and it was focused on takedowns/wrestling. I knew I should've sat out of class participation because I know I could get injured. But being ignorant as I am, I didn't and participated in class and got injured. Now my whole body is aching and my ribs hurt the most. I hope hope hope my body heals in 48 hours, so I'm ready to compete. If it's not healed in time, then I will have to pull out.


http://www.combatcornergc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment